The kitchen should be the heart of your home, and as the focal point of your house, you need to provide enough lighting in it. If you want to make your kitchen comfy and cozy – as a place to prepare meals as well as gathering spots – you need to make sure that you have paid enough attention to the kitchen light fixtures. There are basically loads of different kitchen lighting fixtures to choose; you only need to choose which one suits your needs and your kitchen’s theme or décor.
So, what kinds of kitchen light fixture that you can choose? You have:
- The island lights. These lights aren’t only stylish but also very handy for your island.
- The pendant lights. The light is very simple, yet very elegant and stylish for your kitchen.
- The mini pendants. The mini pendants are basically cuter and more adorable, with different colors arrangements.
- The chandeliers. If you want to make your kitchen look exclusive and classy, the chandeliers are the best options. Chandeliers for the kitchen are usually more compact and smaller than the ones for the living room.
- The track lights. These lights are adaptable and flexible, offering unique atmosphere and effect to the kitchen.
- The pot racks. Not only this kind of light offers natural and warm feel, it is also functional as additional storage compartment.
- Under the cabinets lights. It can add functionality as well as style to your cabinets.